Re: From: "chevetteroadwarrior"now we see!!!

Re: From: "chevetteroadwarrior"now we see!!!

---

As Ive said, I dont follow trends. You were obviously blessed with a
job that allows you to make decisions as to what to use, me, I wasnt.
Im not building a 100 point AMC classic here. Im fullfilling a Dream
to have a fairly quick, nice looking ride on a budget. At any time
someone wants to donate a good AMC engine or sponser me, I'll gladly
drop in whatever YOUR budget allows, until then, I'll drive and enjoy
what I can. Let me know which one of ya who's loosing sleep over my
powerplant wants to donate an engine and I swear on my life, I'll
switch em over. Now lets see how important it is to everyone.......
Im waiting. Rod

In gremlintime@xxxx, "John Ferguson III" <liberty_valence@xxxx> wrote:
> A Jeep 360 IS an AMC 360. They're also dirt-common--look for
junked
> Wagoneers. These tended to rot, so the engines usually run pretty
well.

> My 1974 Gremlin was a factory 304/3-speed. I could've dropped in a
Shivvy

To:

www.blowthruturbo@xxxx >
> >or STROKERS@xxxx > > they might look into for a 265HP > lite
weight 6
> >powerplant. > > Engine makes more Torque than a 350 shoveit . > >
Grab the
> >Factory Fuel Injection off an '87 - '90 'RENIX' AMC inline 6 >
engine. > >
> >Drop in a '68-70 Open Chamber I-6 AMC Head - > > run a Thunderbird
Turbo
> >Coupe > Turbo unit [$125.00 tops Bart } - > > a Holley Nascar 390
carb -
> >Clifford Intake - > > Crane Turbo Cam & Kit - > > Roller Rockers
{let me
> >know for the '68 head mod - > I'll hip you to the fax} - > > and
be near
> >300HP with a very lite weight front end > - which equates to great
handling
> >- all the time - not just
> straight
> > > lines . > > Here is a Bow Tie Idea - Sell that Bow Tie Blunder
> and
> >enroll in a > Creative Writing Course [hee-hee] . > > Start with
the letter
> >A . > > Correct Power Plant Selection for an > > AMERICAN MOTORS
GREMLIN >
> > > Automoblie requires you to start at the beginning > of the
Alphabet when
> >submitting advertising for the Correct > Engine Selection . > >
See how
> >creative you are now ? Heck, > with the letter A under your belt -
might >
> >just think up a new name for Chevy Powered > AMC Owners - Yes ? >
> >would not buy a Former > > Gremlin > > butchered with an
affordable
> >Chevrolet > > Drive Train . Chevy Powered Mutt. > > > > Nothing
but a
> >Butchered AMC > > with a Chevy Stuffed in it...... > > .......or a
parts
> >car . > > > .....................bt > 1981 EAGLE Kammback 6 >
Eagle