Re: All AMC!!

Once again my point was missed. It doesnt matter to me to have a AMC
engine in my car! My car runs just fine the way it is. Thats why I
said if you people are loosing sleep over it, supply me with one.
Otherwise I couldnt care less. What is buildin it right? To run I
assume. If thats the case then I did build it to run right, cause
mine runs just fine. And when it dont, I'll rebuild it for 1/2 the
cost and dress it up with chrome accessories you cant dream of buying
for your engine. Once again if it bothers you, send me a motor or buy
me one, until then, mine is built right, right for me. Rod

- In gremlintime@xxxx, GremlinGrn@xxxx wrote:
> Look people. Im penny poor myself and i have a AMC engine in my
wifes car. We
> drove 400 miles up into the mountians to get the car in the first
place then
> spent some time lookin for an engine wich we eventualy got from a
jeep for a
> hundred bucks running. While i waited patiently for the right deal
on the AMC
> parts many SBCs and Fords came within reach for cheap. I waited and
our bone
> stock Jeep 360 from a smogger 84 wagon will outrun most chevys and
fords we
> run across. Take yer time and build it right. Im not into accurate
> restoration im into AMCs. The parts are there get off yer asses and
find em.
> jeremy Stone
> Hey Bart
>

> > Everyone on here can say what they want, but if all in
> > this group had a 6 banger Gremlin and wanted to convert it to a
V8