Re: [gremlintime] Re: Hood, grill question

From: chevetteroadwarrior@xxxx
To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gremlintime] Re: Hood, grill question
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 00:34:40 -0000

--- In gremlintime@xxxx, bseeley@xxxx wrote:
I have a hood for sale if the yard falls through. Im in MA. Let me
know.

Brian

Hey Brian? How much you asking for it. Id like to get a couple. May be a couple weeks due to Christmas and all, but if its reasonable and shipping dont kill me, Id be interested. Rod

hey Brian,
speaking of parts....I need an outer door handle for the driver door and an inside window crank with the washer and screw for the driver door....do you have those??

Charlie