Re: Commuting in "flaming" Gremlin...haven't done THAT yet...

Re: Commuting in "flaming" Gremlin...haven't done THAT yet...

 No, Craig, I haven't had that privilege yet! LOL. either from a paint job
or a busted fuel line...hopefully that LAST one will never happen! I did make
the acquaintance at work of a vendor who's working with us while we make our
product, he said the first car he ever drove was a Gremlin...he's a Puerto
Rican guy, nice as can be. I may drive the Gremlin to work next week so they
can see it. :) I would like a customized Gremlin some day, as I have a few (
laugh track plays hysterical outburst ), so I could do one that way (
actually, as I was typing this Email, my fiancee and I were discussing
painting the sunroof Gremlin purple, and SHE said, how about with pink
flames? She even said it could be in the wedding then! What an incentive to
get it painted and fixed by next May!!!
Anyway, I'm glad next week is a holiday, my back aches from all the
standing I've been doing at work, it's my first "real" job ( meaning, doing
real active work for long periods of time ) in probably 15 years, so it's a
major readjustment for my poor overweight bod. At least they're happy with my
work, and impressed with my job skills so far. I've worked almost 6 days this
week ( in a 5-day period ), so they may give me off next Wednesday as paid
time off. Woo-hoo! Anyway, I'm beat, gonna go rest. Catch ya later, people!

Jerry