Reclining bench seat

 Ive been lookin for a way to put a recling bench in my gremlin also. The old
Rambler Americans had recling benchs. Theyw ere the scourge of fathers of
teenage girls everywhere. Whole car turned into a bed. I was just going to
cut up a set of crappy buckets i happen to have and weld the pivoting parts
to my bench. making sortof one fig bucket seat. I like my bench but it would
be nice if it reclined.
Later
jeremy