Re: chevy V8

. If the car
> sounds good, looks good (or at least heading that direction), and
> runs good, regardless of who made the engine, I say that it is doing
> justice to the AMC Gremlin. Hail AMC!
>
> Cullen Swanson '76 258 manual

Thanks Cullen, My sentiments exactly. I've never said a bad word bout AMC in my life. I had all the things to install the sbc and I did it. As far as the 6 banger goes, it was running great, I just didnt have the mula to make her run as fast as I wanted. If I could have found a I6 blower though, that would have been different. Rod