From: Gremlingts@xxxx
To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2001 7:14 PM
Subject: [gremlintime] Re: reclining bench seats...I don't think so...

No, I think only the buckets reclined, the split benches were reserved
mostly to get in and out of the rear seat area. I don't really ANY of my
split bench seats reclining ( except when broken, LOL! ) Just my seven
Gremlins worth of opinion. :) I don't think ANY Gremlin seat reclines, that
was reserved for the Concord , Matador type of seats, I don't know that
Hornets ever had recliners, either. Could be wrong, though. Anyway, just
recouping from my new job, wow it's busy work, tight schedule, my back aches
as well as my hands. TGIAF, the work is killin' my under-utilized body parts!
At least the people there think I'm doing well, I've showed them a thing or
two about building sheet metal chassis's, so maybe I'll get a decent raise
sometime in the future. :) Right now, just learning to adjust to the
environement of "Tempest" rated computer equipment ( data-shielded for
security) . Ya'll have a good one!

Jerry
whipped, dipped, strippped, pipped, and snipped...

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Community email addresses:
Post message: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subscribe: gremlintime-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx