The ole what is it and why question. Someones gonna die.

The ole what is it and why question. Someones gonna die.

Im gonna tell ya what. The next person who asks me what is that car or why would you want to fix up a Gremlin is gonna eat my huge fist. I know some get riled up due to my Gremlin being Chevy pwrd, but Hey, at least Im fixing it up instead of oval track racing it or demo derbying it, Right? But Im gonna kill the next A$@hole that makes fun of it. Just because we dont want to drive the rarely seen "yea right" Camaros or Mustangs, dont make us freaks. I think the Gremlin is cool no matter whats under the hood. How does some cars get the rep of being weird or dumb? I never hear anyone gettin crap for the V8 pwrd Comet or Duece and there little cars. Oh well, Im done venting. Whats everyones take on this? Rod