Re: [gremlintime] Gremlintime now unmoderated

Re: [gremlintime] Gremlintime now unmoderated

Thanks for starting the site.

It is one of the highlights of my day to read my gremlin type e mails. I was
pretty isolated as a Gremlin owner since you don't see many of them. Any time
I see one I try to chase it down to talk to the owners. I was driving in
Minnasota once in the winter north of St Cloud and saw one in the woods about
a quarter mile in the woods. I parked my car, and walked through hip deep
snow in a business suite to check it out.

It's a great life.

BMP