Restoration has begun!

Well, I took vacation last week and found some good stuff for
my '76. You all will probably hate me now because I am LOADED with
newbie questions. The tires that came with my '76 had steel coming
out of the tires, so new tires was a most needed thing. I found some
American Racing chrome racing wheels with good tires on them for
$80. I took them home, polished them up, and everybody thinks I
bought them brand new. They are awesome and look good. I also found
a driver's side door handle off of an old Rambler. Now I don't have
to crawl in through the back window anymore haha! The guy at the
junk yard has a nice 4WD Spirit and a Pacer that he wanted to sell as
is and wouldn't let me have the door handles off of. So, if anyone
has or knows how I can get a passenger door handle, please let me
know. Okay, now the questions.

1. The fuel vapor canister - I took it off to clean it and replace
the filter, and I realized that It's not even hooked up. There are 3
lines coming out of it. The carb bowl line is obviously hooked up to
the carb bowl. The other two do not have lines on them (the tank
line, and purge line). I think I know where the Purge line goes.
There is a small metal line just below the canister that runs
parallel with the exhause manifold and goes down under the firewall.
I'm pretty sure that's the purge line (please confirm). But, I can't
find a place where the tank line goes. Does anyone know where the
tank line is that goes to the vapor canister?

2. Does anyone have a shock tower for the left side? or know how I
can get one? I am scared to drive without a left shock for fear of
placing un-needed stress on my front end susp. without a left shock.
The ride is pretty rough!!

3. Also, how would I post pictures of my Gremmy on this thing so I
can share my joy? Or, rather, do you guys post pics of your cars on
here as you make progress? If not, that's cool.

Thank you for your replies in advance. You guys rock.

God bless
Cullen Swanson
'76 Gremmy 258 (for now)