Re: [gremlintime] Gremlin X

Richard,
To answer your question, a Gremlin "X" Grill will fit it the same space, also, if you look in the middle of the grill you have, you will see a space where theres a hole, thats where the "X" emblem goes, if you can find a emblem, you can use your grill!! I know whats in the "X" package cuz I have been doing research for my own car but I will have to dig out the books and let you know.

Charlie 75 Gremlin 258