Good day at Hershey auto flea market/show....

Good day at Hershey auto flea market/show....

 I hit the swap market at about 9 am, and didn't stop all day to take a
single break until about 3 pm. Didn't even take time out to eat, mostly
'cause by 1 pm I'd already spent most of my money, and didn't have much left
to BUY lunch! LOL. Some of my cool finds were :

- Gremlin gas cap, non-locking, decorative, $5
- "American Motors" patches, about 6 of them
- Several old Motor Trend, Car and Driver, and Hot Rod books with
Gremlins in them , had one article on the Hurst Rescue 1 Gremlin
- 72 AMC owners manual
- diecast AMX/2 hotwheels car
- plastic AMC license plate, decorative

Plus various non-AMC related items as an HO model train, some knobs for
industrial use, an Avanti trim emblem. Wish I'd had more money with me, but
then again, being unemployed, I didn't take much just for that reason! I knew
I'd spend it if I had it with me. :) Anyway, I'm wore out now, will take
SAturday and Sunday to recuperate, my knees and feet are hurting BAD. Ouch.
oh. ah. I need to lose some more weight, or get in shape. :0 I love going to
these shows anyway, no matter how much pain I have to take. LOL. anyway ,
everyone have a great weekend, I'll be resting up for next year's show. Aloha!

Jerry