Gremlin X

Hey all,
I had a Question, What all is in a gremlin X package? and would the Gremlin X grill fit in the normal grills place? ( being the same year and all)
Right now the gremlin is looking fine rear quarters are shot, underneath looks good, Runs great, just put a new o ring in the Speedo line hope it fixes the leak, thinking about putting a stereo in the dash don't worry the dash is crappy anyway bunch of cracks around the other stereo that is in it, also fixed the dash lights (that was fun), but I think something is wrong with the marker lights, well I'll keep you guys updated on my new projects.
Well thanks for the help,
Richard