anyone buy AMC parts from these people? www.mazdasurplus.com....

 http://www.mazdasurplus.com/AMC.asp

They list specifically at this website that they DON'T sell nationally,
just Internationally...but it looks like they have some hard to find AMC
parts cheap, like eagle CV joints, clutch master cylinders, etc. If anyone
can buy stuff from here, I'd like to hear about it. I've seen some CHEAP lots
of AMC brake drums, and other stuff. So maybe some of you other people can
figure out a way to purchase some of this stuff somehow...looks like a good
deal. :)

Jerry Casper