<AMC movie sightings> Matador Coupe in bad Sci-fi flick, giant Spiders..

<AMC movie sightings> Matador Coupe in bad Sci-fi flick, giant Spiders..

 I was watching and flipping channels this Saturday morning, and on the
Mystery Sci-Fi movie of the morning, don't know the name, attack of the giant
spiders?, there was a Matador coupe in a few scenes. The Skipper ( from
Gilligan's Island ) was the local sheriff. Hopefully they'll mention the name
of this gawdawful B&W movie from the '70s. Just thought I'd mention
it...<yawn>

Jerry Casper