Major AMC content magazine purchased from Ebay...

Major AMC content magazine purchased from Ebay...

 I outbid a couple of other AMC fanatics, and bought the August 1972 issue
of Super Stock & Drag Racing magazine, that is predominantly about AMC cars.
Gremlin articles prevail, including one on the Randall's Gremlins, and
interviewing the guy, with lots of photos. I paid (gulp!) $15 for this ,
included shipping, but I have seen this mag issue regularly go for over $10
every time, so it's the price you'll have to pay to get one. It is almost
mint shape, only a little cover wear, the colors are still crisp. Has
pictures of the WIBG Gremlin, and some others I'd never heard about, either.
Pretty cool!
Today, I"m heading to Ocean City, MD for a huge cruise-in on the
Boardwalk, I'm supposed to meet another Gremlin driver there. I'll be taking
my '74 Gremlin with me, and my camera, of course. :) Hope to see lots of
beautiful cars on the boardwalk with lots of ladies, although it's too cool
for bathing suits now. Darn! Oh well. Anyway, everyone have a wonderful
Friday working, whilest I go off to play at the beach. LOL! Ciao,

Jerry Casper
unemployed "beach bum" at the moment...