Re: gremlin headers, p/s...

 Hi, Bruce, what sort of interference is happening with your P/S unit? is
it the steering box itself , or the pump up front? You are rather sparse on
details. Is it the mounting of the pump that becomes a problem? I haven't
seen many 6-cylinder header setups, so not sure what the problem is. Just
want to know what problem(s) you are experiencing, as I have thought about
adding them to one of my Gremlins at some point. Thanks,

Jerry
P.S. Hey, John ( Nosigma ), do you know if your Spirit racing buddy uses
headers, and if so, does he also use power steering? Just curious how he
overcame the problem if he's using both of them.