Re: More on doors...

 My Crash guide lists the same part number for both the door and window
frames for the following Gremlin/Hornet/Concords :

70-78 Gremlin
70-77 Hornet
78 Concord?

AMC p/n 8122428,-9

the Concord I"m not sure about, the same door p/n is listed for a '78, but
doesn't specify whether it's for an AMX or a Concord, as both are listed in
that section. I'm betting it's the Concord, which wouldn't have the fastback
roofline. But either way, the p/n for all of them are the same, so they
should all be interchangeable.

Jerry Casper