Re: [gremlintime] Doors

In a message dated 9/16/01 10:50:36 AM SA Pacific Standard Time,
gremlin982001@xxxx writes:

> To answer the question of "can a 74 Gremlin door fit on a '75?" most
> definitely, tthey are totally interchangeable. 1977 and 78 will not fit a
> 75
> but will fit each other.

77-78 WILL fit 70-76 gremlins AMC only redesigned the front clips and
tailites and rear glass & tailites the 70-78 Gremlins are bodywise the same
as each other only minor things were changed and practically everything is
interchangable.Don Bangs a AMCer who currently is campaining a AMC pwd rail
dragster used to have a 71 Grem with a 77/78 gremlin front clip.and a few
times i've seen 77/78 grems with early grem front clips
Bart Mangrum
73 Gremlin"AMC 360"
Ft.Pierce Fl.