Re: [gremlintime] 401 Vs. gas prices

Depends : stock cam ? How's the carb ? Headers ? Rear Ratio ? Trans
type ?
Stock ballpark - 12 mpg. Cam choice is where it will help or kill your
wallet .
Get a roller cam - hydralic - tell the grinder you want low end torque -
how many 6 grand dashes are you in need of - really - . RPM range is
better and wider with a roller cam .
An eighth mile machine - torque . You could get into the higher teens
with that - and an Edlebrock dual plane manifold /carb . Holly has their
own tweak custom shop - can set up the carb to match your car specs.
That is the way I'm going . You can also go for TBI . Your choice .
What engine is in there now ? - brien -