Enthusiastic Gremlin Owners!

Hi all!

Wow! I never imagined this Gremlin group would be such a busy and
active one! I don't own a Gremlin, but I do have several Nashes and a
Rambler, all ancestors of the Gremlin. I like AMC cars in general.

I didn't realize how hard it had gotten to find good Gremlins in many
parts of the country. There are still a few good ones on the road
here in the Pacific Northwest. About a year ago I had a chance to buy
one from its original owner, a very elderly couple who were moving
into an assisted living facility. A friend and I went to see it and
took it for a short test drive. I can't remember what year it was for
sure, probably a 1972 or so, but it had a Levis interior, and a white
exterior with blue stripe trim. It was a little bit tired, but
basically a good 6-cyl. car that seemed to run well. I can't remember
the asking price either, but it seemed a little high to me at the
time. I'm in no position to be buying any more cars (with 10
already!) but wished I could have helped find it a good home.
Unfortunately, as far as I know, nobody bit on it before they moved
out of state, and I don't know what happened to the car or how to
contact them anymore.

If I had known about this group at the time, I could have let all of
you know about it.

Enjoy your Gremlins!

Jerry K
Seattle, WA