Re: [gremlintime] 401 Vs. gas prices

the cam might stay stock, I don't know what it has for carb right now but it
might go, headers YES!! Ratio that is something I have to find out, and the
way it looks I will be getting a 4 speed with OD or a 5 speed whatever.
Right now the motor in her is a 232 dinky little thing but I might be
happier with it don't know because iv only had her on the road 1 hour for
transportation with a bad license but she made it home now she needs some
work, got the oil changed has A/c and Pwr Steering the A/C is disconnected
but soon to be fixed.
Iv also got a Guy up her that has two gremlins out in his back woods they
look sick and might only be parts, one is a 1975 Gremlin X and the other is
a 1974 Gremlin both had a 232 " something nice about reading VIN #'s. Both
stereos have been scraped "I'll get over it" but they both have good driver
side doors my door is rusting away on that side :( but the 74 should line up
I think, I also need to scrap the windshield wiper motor both cars have
perfect glass, dash is a mess but I think the 75 isn't that bad. But the way
the Gremlin X is it aluminum? If so, I think I can get that to, I love that
little X.
Well I think I blabbed enough,
so I'll stop wasting your guys time thanks for helping out though
anyone else with some good info can always but in, and I'll listen,
Later Fellas,
Rich
With the $1 Doller Gremlin
Runs and Rolls