Get to the Dollar Tree stores...JL Thunderjet Javelins!

Get to the Dollar Tree stores...JL Thunderjet Javelins!

I decided to hit the super-Dollar Tree in our area, there's a huge one that's
twice as big as most of them....and went to the toy section, looking for some
items for my new Model train layout Module...and then I noticed the familiar
blue & yellow boxs...the racks were full of them, floor to ceiling, and a bin
as well. I rambled thru them all, came away with 13 cars, 3 of the white and
purple AMXs, 2 red/white/blue ones, and a BBG one as well ( plus some Chevy
Nomads, and 3 VW beetles...hear that, Mike? ) So now I got all three of the
newest colors of the Johnny Lightning Thunderjet cars. So if you're near a
Dollar Tree, better go have a look. They're only a buck, so that's a 66%
savings over Toys R Us, or KayBee toys usual prices. Good hunting!

Jerry