Finally!!!!!!! Great AMC day....

 Well, friday my 1970 Gremlin that I have been workin on for 2 years
this October drove on its own power for the first time since 1992.
I bought this priticular grem October 21, 1999 and removed the
original 199/3 spd and put in a fresh rebuilt mildly built 360 (with about 1
hour running time )and a T-10. Hooker headers, Edelbroke torker manifold with
650cfm on top. Converted to front disks, rebuilt the front suspension with V8
coil springs, redid the floors and undercoated the entire floor and
underside, redid the engine compartment, threw in a roll bar striped the
interior and heater etc. and wheels/ tires and paint is next. And after 2
years and after countless $s the 70 finally moved on its own power. And I
must say I am very pleased. Oh and I built this car working part time and
goin to high school.
I would like to thank everyone that has helped this car come to be...
Jeremy and Jamie Stone... This car would still be rotting in a feild
in south CO if it wasnt for them. Jermy made this car run, and made this car
move. He has put just as many if not more hours on this car than I have.
Bruce Atwood for countless tips and nagings.
Tim Akers for building my motor
Tony Zamisch for countless tips and haveing the rarest peice I needed
for my car.
AMCAMX68@xxxx (Im sorry but I cant think of your name right now)
for having the 2nd rarest peice I needed for my car.
Jerry Casper for his years of encourgment and his knowledge of
gremlins.
Bart Mangrum for keeping me motivated.
Preston Fergison for his helpfull hand.
Terry Gale for his help.
Everyone who has sold me parts and all you listers for helping me
through the years.
I know I have forgoten some people but you know who you are.

Well Im done with my remblings.

Mike Lowe
Loveland, CO
1976 Gremlin X