re; Engine and tranny swap

 Go for it!!!!

All you need is the V8 engine cross member and probably the trans
crossmember from any V8 Hornet,Gremmie,Concord . They pop up on E-Bay and
aren't that hard to find overall.
I know Bart will back me on this one - A screamin' fire breathin'
surprise package like a built V8 Gremmie has made many.many a "Bow-Tie" boy
go crying home to mommy!!!!!!
I've been doing it in the same car since 1978. -Vik Butvila