RE: [gremlintime] engine and tranny swap

RE: [gremlintime] engine and tranny swap

The GM TH400 trannies survive the Poncho 455 torque very well in my police
car, plus they are plentiful and simple. I have never had one fail on me
before. I had one in a '76 Jeep CJ-7 with a 304 with the Quadratrac system
and I couln't kill the 304 or the TH400, but I did break a couple of axles.
I too despise Chevies.