Re: [gremlintime] engine and tranny swap

Re: [gremlintime] engine and tranny swap

Jerry is right, your gonna have to beef up the suspension... But I say keep
the audi motor in there. Ive heard that gremlins are real rare with the audi
motor. But a 401 gremlin is always nice too.

Mike Lowe
Loveland, Colorado
1976 Gremlin X (258/904)
1970 Gremlin (360/T-10)