Re: [gremlintime] 78 gremlin

In a message dated 8/7/01 8:01:34 PM SA Pacific Standard Time,
LightfooFJ2@xxxx writes:

> I think 1970-72 were the best years closely followed by 1973.
> Rick Lightfoot

I agree,the only thing that sucks about 73's is that the bumpers are stuck
out by brackets to make em meet that years crash safety.and when the plastic
dividers get sun brittle and break off they leave that gaping"Caddy coupe
deville ass end"look that i hated so i wanted to make mine look like a 70-72
by using a 70-72 rear and front bumper and their brackets and by drilling
holes towards the ends in the back up and over style like the 70-72 grems and
weld patches of metal towards the middle where the 73s brackets were bolted
in side by side now my bumpers are flush with the body like a 70-72 grem :)
Bart Mangrum
73 Gremlin"with the 70-72 Look" 360
Ft.Pierce Fl.