Re: [gremlintime] 73 Gremlin 1/4 Mile Times

Re: [gremlintime] 73 Gremlin 1/4 Mile Times

In a message dated 5/2/01 12:04:29 PM SA Pacific Standard Time,
dmodlin@xxxx writes:

> I just thought I'd keep the list updated, I've been taking the Gremlin to
> LA County Raceway in Palmdale (4000 Elevation) and have managed to get a
> best time of 16.80 @ 79.9. This is a 258 with a 4.0 head, 2bbl Weber,
> header and exhaust, 904 AT, and a recurved HEI.

Congradulations Danny,you went as fast as a Gremlin 304 2v with highway gears
and a one legger.how much did you sink in your 6 banger?not knocking your set
up but 16s is pretty dismal
Bart Mangrum
73 Gremlin 360/727