Re: [gremlintime] Dumbass gary was foreign V8 in the Gremlin?

Re: [gremlintime] Dumbass gary was foreign V8 in the Gremlin?

In a message dated 1/17/01 2:03:54 AM SA Pacific Standard Time,
collinsfamily00@xxxx writes:

> to all on list re foreign engines: open the hood of your stock gremlin. you
> will find a ford solenoid, chevy ignitin switch, dodge transmission. etc,
> etc. so, i dont think unless you put non- american made engines or parts
> in your gremlin it can be classifified as foreign. something to think
> about, dwight

My moms old 87 ramcharger had a rochester 2 barrel on her 318 so what,the
point i was trying to make is,don't come on here and glorify dropping a GM
treefiddy in your Gremlin i will ALWAYS protest that and theres NOTHING you
or anyone can do to stop me from doing so.I am a hardcore AMCer and you WILL
see nothing but my tailites if you race me.Were all AMC Gremlin lovers here
if not well ,don't let the door hit ya where the lord split ya.but Me as a
true RWB AMCer,i feel that by squakin about how much easier defiling your car
by putting in a ho hum blah 350 in your gremlin further hampers our efforts
to get major hipo parts manufactuers from making stuff for the 66-91 AMC
V8,our voices WILL be heard,were gonna take over like the 71 Attica riots see
you at a race track near YOU!!!!
Bart Mangrum
73 Gremlin 100% Tried & True Red White & Blue AMC 360 power