Sorry for the range war everyone

Sorry to everyone out there. I got poor Gary put on a hit list,
twa1950 stressing out and poor Bart's not only lost his religion but
his mind as well over this. I wasnt trying to slam AMC at all guys. I
work a job with underpriveledged kids, poor pay but great self
satisfaction. Therefore with all my Chevy parts around I thought I
could use to do my one favorite thing, get my gremlin going by
summer. I found several motors on the webpage you gave me and it's
great, but by the time I pay 3-500 dollars for a motor that needs
rebuilt i could have my 350 short blocked. If anyone has a decent
motor for a decent price Im listening, but I am limited on what i can
do. Its not to slam AMC, Its to enjoy my hobby. Thanks for all your
help on everything, let me know if you find anything. GREMLINMAN