Re: [gremlintime] Dumbass gary was foreign V8 in the Gremlin?

Re: [gremlintime] Dumbass gary was foreign V8 in the Gremlin?

Hey, butthead I never said there was anything wrong with AMC motors and yes I
do know that even a 401 would have bolted right up. But It's guys like you
that give the sport of hot rodding a bad name. Actually to tell the truth, I
dropped in the first small block chevrolet( got that ) CHEVROLET on a bet. Oh
by the way, that was in 1979 and I designed all the conversion parts myself
without a machine shop and nothing has broken yet. Most of us like to put a
little of ourselves into our cars, you know, like being an artist so to
speak. And like I told Gremlinman better have thick skin for puttin' up with
your kind of B S (guess I better get my boots). The Baddest '74