Re: [gremlintime] Dumbass gary was foreign V8 in the Gremlin?

Re: [gremlintime] Dumbass gary was foreign V8 in the Gremlin?

In a message dated 1/13/01 11:04:19 PM SA Pacific Standard Time,
themixtoo@xxxx writes:

> . Most of us like to put a
> little of ourselves into our cars, you know, like being an artist so to
> speak. And like I told Gremlinman better have thick skin for puttin' up
> with
> your kind of B S (guess I better get my boots). The Baddest '74

yeah whatever your more like an abstract artist.and yeah you WILL havta put
up with me and you aint got shit holmes,you have a parts car.and you still
are a damn moron for ruining a V8 factory Gremlin.and get yer chest waders
cuz i lay out a whole shitload of bullshit >:)
Bart Mangrum
73 Gremlin 360 AMC