Re: Six (VA) Hudson Hornets for sale '51-53 years....got some info...

Re: Six (VA) Hudson Hornets for sale '51-53 years....got some info...

 Well, my new friend went and looked at them...he's a bodyman and painter,
so his opinion of them shouldn't be biased with optimism, LOL. He said of the
6, three of them are easily salvageable, using the other 3 as parts cars. he
said they all have pitted chrome, but they're all complete, and there are a
TON, literally ( !!! ) of NOS parts to go with them : spare engines, trannys,
TWO sunvisors, NOS gauges, gasket sets, etc. He also said the guy has come
down on the price, he wants $4,000 for all six, they have to be out by the
end of February. He said that the cars have some spare parts in the trunks
already, as they were evaluated when bought, so they might have a
transmission or door in the trunk to replace a bad one on the car already.
Unfortunately, they're ALL 4-doors, he has a seventh car which is an
extremely nice 2-dr Broughm, but he didn't even ask what the guy wanted for
THAT one. So, there is some really nice incentives to purchase this lot of
cars, with all the spare parts and so forth...unless I get some space soon,
and I may have to make room or sell of 12 of my OWN cars as my aunt is
considering selling her huge farm where they are stored at, I'm not in the
immediate market for any more projects, darn it! :( Oh well, there's enough
on my plate as it is. My friend can't afford to buy all six, nor has the
space for them, but if 3 guys could buy them all, and divvy up the spare
parts, for $1,333 you'd get two cars, and lots of nice stuff. If you want to
pursue this, you can call my paint guy at (703) 594-2074, his name is Kevin
Ogrince. The cars are in Ashland, VA ( sort of ), Kevin said they're all
stored in different places, he had to go to several places to see them all.
So, if anyone is interested in going in as partners to buy all six, as Kevin
can't afford to keep them all, get in touch with him, or I'll give you the
phone number to call if you want to buy them all and sell him one...he wants
the already slightly customized car that's been shaved. Hope someone can go
in on this, I can't .

Jerry Casper
Woodbridge, VA
too many cars already...anyone want a '76 Gremlin body for $200? 280zx for
$400, three for $900? '57 Chevy 4-dr for $900? SS/AMX for $100?....LOL.
right! forget the last one...