If I get my tax refund in a hurry, I may have found a motor.

If I get my tax refund in a hurry, I may have found a motor.

Hey guys, I found a AMX Javalin for sale with a rebuilt 401 in it. It
has some kind of slapshift race linkage and a 4.11 rear gear. It
looks like it has old style Cragers on it also. I can get it , use
the engine, tranny, rear end, rims and maybe sell the car for parts
or to someone for a race car of some sort. He sent pictures of it,
and the motor looks real clean. Wish me luck. GREMLINMAN