From: cyebo@xxxx
To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2001 4:52 PM
Subject: [gremlintime] If I get my tax refund in a hurry, I may have found a
motor.

Hey guys, I found a AMX Javalin for sale with a rebuilt 401 in it. It
has some kind of slapshift race linkage and a 4.11 rear gear. It
looks like it has old style Cragers on it also. I can get it , use
the engine, tranny, rear end, rims and maybe sell the car for parts
or to someone for a race car of some sort. He sent pictures of it,
and the motor looks real clean. Wish me luck. GREMLINMAN

eGroups Sponsor

Community email addresses:
Post message: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subscribe: gremlintime-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx