Re: foreign V8 in the Gremlin?

 My comments arent realy directed at Gary. Right now i am actualy considering
dropping a non AMC engine in my Rambler. Mostly because nothing AMC will
easily fit but the 80s inline 4 (not the GM Iron duke)(or the audi) wich are
near imposible to find used. I will be moving home soon wich is about 700
miles. So i may just drop anything in it just to get it home. I will probably
not enjoy the car near as much as i would if i had found the proper AMC 4 for
it.... i think i will have diminished the soul of the car. We will see. Oh
and as far as all AMC Gremlins go i realy dont see a Gremlin with anything
but a AMC engine in it an AMC. Yes AMC used parts from everyone but the
engines were all theirs!! Dont take the one true AMC part out of the poor car.
just my opinions
jeremy