From: "Kevin Hauser" <grinding_gremlin@xxxx>
To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gremlintime] Gremlin stripes
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 18:22:18 -0000

I'm new to this group and maybe this has been discussed before. Does any body know
if anyone is reproducing the Gremlin decals? Any year.
I have checked with sign shops who work with vinyl graphics and two that I have talked to
think they can replicate the stripes I need pretty close. I'd rather see if some one has some
NOS or reproductions befor I go ahead and use the sign shops.
Any information I can get will be greatly apreciated.

Kevin