Re: [gremlintime] foreign V8 in the Gremlin?

Re: [gremlintime] foreign V8 in the Gremlin?

In a message dated 1/4/01 3:48:56 PM SA Pacific Standard Time,
cyebo@xxxx writes:

> Hey guys. I may just go for the V8 after all. My problem is my
> Gremlin didnt come with one. I have a complete( set down) Chevy 350
> in my garage from a 68 Chevelle i used to own. Would I be burnt at
> the stake? I just dont have the cash or if I did Know where to get an
> AMC engine. Heeeelp. GREMLINMAN

Yeah your 350 chev in your gremlin is about as welcome as a turd in a
swimming pool!!!and yes most hard core AMCers like me WILL break out the BBQ
sauce on your ass too >:).try this link,AMC World clubs offers it as a buy
and sell board for us AMCers <A HREF="http://www.webcom.com/amc5588/amcwc/classifieds.html";>AMC World Clubs Classifieds</A> ,also Epage has one
for AMCs <A HREF="http://ep.com/ep/csp.html?csp=1114";>E page AMC for sale page</A>,I'm sure you'll find a AMC V8 for
sale.AMCya and keep yer grem Red White And Blue!!!
Bart Mangrum
73 Gremlin 360 AMC powered "no bowtie boat anchor here"
Ft.Pierce Fl.