Re: [gremlintime] Re; foreign V8

In a message dated 1/12/01 11:19:50 AM EST, vbutvila@xxxx writes:

<< Hey Bart,

Fetch the horses and I'll get the ropes - Gary has crossed the line
again!!!

Vik Butvila 1974 Gremmie V8 - NON "Wus" 304

Oh i already keelhualed his ass The ROCK sez he can bring his rooooooodypoooo
candy ass to Ft.Pierce Florida and he has his pick of REAL deal gremlin he
can get shalacked by mine or my freinds HLR 401 74 Gremlin
Bone Crusher Bart