Re: [gremlintime] Chev block in Gremlin

In a message dated 1/12/01 9:16:37 AM EST, grinding_gremlin@xxxx writes:

<< In regaurds to Gary who put a Chev motor in his Grem,

I realize that The Gremlins are already a
conglomeration of big 3 parts.
But the main reason I do not like to put non-AMC
motors in my cars
is because it is rare. I want something that only a
few people have. a
completely independent auto mobile that no one else
has. Anyone can take a bunch of parts and build a
car, its called a street rod.

Please don't take this as a slam, I'm just stating why
I like pure AMC.

Grinding_Gremlin

AMEN BROTHER you said it to paraphrase yankee doodle dandy stuck a chevy in
his grem and called in CRAParony!!!
Bart Mangrum
73 Gremlin 360 AMC V8