Gremlin # 6 comes home, finally...

 Well, darn near froze something important off tonite, but I got the car
hitched up and towed home...not without some adventure, though! Had the darn
tow bar come off twice in the first 1/2 mile, then broke the tranny line when
the tow chain got tangled in it. I managed after that to get it home though,
without killing myself or further damage to the car. I had to push the car
around the driveway when I got it home, as the tranny was by then low on
fluid. But the girlfriend remarked how much it looked like her original
Gremlin, same color and interior, so I might get the sunroof Gremlin back
yet! LOL. But I told her she CAN'T let her teenage son have it, it's too nice
a car to let him wreck learning how to drive. I have the primered '76 Gremlin
project that would do nicely as a learning car, or the '70 Hornet 4-dr . But
NOT this car! uh-uh. So, once more, the driveway is full. I GOT to get that
280zx out of there! guess I'll advertise it for sale in the local advertiser,
sign in the window doesn't work too well. Anyway, hope everyone had a decent
weekend, I'm pooped. AMC ya later!

Jerry, aka The Gremlin Ghost