( 2 ) Gremlins for one money, '74 V-8, '76 in Richmond, VA....

( 2 ) Gremlins for one money, '74 V-8, '76 in Richmond, VA....

 Man, and I JUST got the 6th Gremlin home, and I find an ad in the
Richmond classifieds for two Gremlins for $1,000, the '74 is a v-8 car, runs
but needs inspection, no description on the '76. If I could JUST sell this
darn 280zx and get some money out of it. Guess I'll try to get an ad in the
local Dime advertiser, hope to sell it that way. But I sure don't need any
more cars clogging up my driveway! I got enough already. But sure would love
to have that v-8 car...sigh. Oh, Santa! I've been REALLY good this year! :)

Jerry