<toys> New Nash Metropolitan Hotwheels car - Metrorail dragster

<toys> New Nash Metropolitan Hotwheels car - Metrorail dragster

 I was hitting the stores yesterday, and while at one Toys R Us that had
restocked, ran across a new release. It's an Aqua and white Nash Metro
dragster with elongated hood, blower, side pipes angled up beside the doors,
and wheelie bars. Looks pretty cool, unfortunately there was only one of
them. It's one of the 2000 First Editions, #23 of 36 cars. So for you Metro
fans, there's now a highly modified toy out. Just thought I'd mention it.

Jerry Casper
Woodbridge, VA