appraisal

Randy,
Thanks for the info! We had ours appraised at a used car dealer but he really didn't know much about older vehicles. He only appraised it at $3,000. Norbert was afraid that it was too high & that the insurance might question that it was actually worth that. I'm wondering now if it's a little low. Our Gremlin is a '74 with a 304 V-8. New paint job, interior, carpeting, fuel pump, tires, brakes & rubber seals in all doors & windows. I hope to have pictures up on a web site soon.
Karla Dick