Gremlin model in model magazine for sale, NOT BY ME...

Gremlin model in model magazine for sale, NOT BY ME...

 Here's a Model Science mag for sale, found on:

www.Bibliofind.com

by searching on Car and Gremlin together.

: Model Car Science Magazine - October 1970 - Is the World Ready for this?
AMT's Gremlin Funny Car! ; Delta Magazines, good- to fair- magazine, moderate
edgewear & shelfwear, may have, chipping along edges, auto
(UR#:BASE052377I) Offered for sale by Archives Books Inc. at US$10.00

has an article on AMT's Gremlin funny car, not sure if it's the Grrremlin or
not. Anyway, it's $10, so go search and buy yourself! Do I have to do it ALL
for you people? Sheesh.... :)

Jerry