To Ohio Listers - Vintage license plate ? from VA guy...68 thru 74 years

To Ohio Listers - Vintage license plate ? from VA guy...68 thru 74 years

 Hey, any of you folks out there in Ohio listening? Can you people register
your old vintage tags to your cars, and how many are there? Just one tag on
the rear, or two tags? And do you have a website to see if the tag # is
already taken or registered? I found a bin of Ohio tags here in Virginia at a
flea market, got 7 tags, and 3 of them have a 4-digit personalized # : J
27 P . I've got that one in 3 years, a '70, a '73, and a '74. Also have
a '68 , two different '69's, and a '71 that all have different #'s ( two
letters and 4 numbers, one '69 has 2 letters and 3 numbers ) . Don't know how
hard they are to find in your area, but these are in fair to good shape, some
minor surface rust at spots along the rim on some, some have very minor dents
or flaws. If anyone is interested in them, drop me an Eline and we'll discuss
it. I'd prefer to sell the J27P set together, as it would do no good for
different people to own them...although that sequence might still be in use
today! My Dad used his address on his house from '55 up thru the '70s, so I
know people do that. Anyway, any info appreciated on OH plates. Thanks much!

Jerry Casper
still hitting the flea markets...