Will soon have a Stant caps and thermostat catalog for my library....

Will soon have a Stant caps and thermostat catalog for my library....

 I had visited the Bibliofind website to search on a catalog, and found
two for sale by the same store, but when I went back to check on it a week
later, and send in my request, they were both sold. Darn! But, I got a much
better deal on Ebay! those two were $12 each, for '60-79 years only, whereas
the bidding just ended on a HUGE Stant book of 593 pages covering '33 up to
'96! And I was the only bidder at $1, the poor guy made hardly anything on
that catalog. Of course, I haven't seen it yet, and the shipping is 400% more
than what I paid for the book...but it should be worth it as a reference
source. I also just missed a Bendix brake book on Ebay, was watching it, then
lost track of time, and the Auction ended, it sold for $6. Would have covered
AMC from mid-fifties to mid-70s. Oh well, I'll keep looking. I love having
reference books around, they sure do come in handy.
Well, it's time to go start cleanup on the garage, been putting it off
long enough, got alot of stuff to go thru and sort. E ya later,

Jerry
Expanding AMC library never ends...