Snagged some NOS Gremlin/Hornet gas caps...

Snagged some NOS Gremlin/Hornet gas caps...

Woohoo, the Internet is so fun! I managed to track down several stainless
steel versions of the Gremlin and Hornet gas caps, and bought all four from
an Ohio Jeep dealership, for $14 each. There's a Locking Gremlin cap in
Mississippi, but they want $65 with shipping, so decided for now to pass on
it. If anyone wants the info, I'll forward it to them. I'm heading to the
Hershey, PA auto swap meet tomorrow ( thursday ), hope to score some old
AMC stuff.
I also bought some Hotwheels Gremlin Grinders on Ebay, got a green and a
chrome version now. My Gremlin toy car collection is getting filled out
more. Still have a few to get, but I'll work on them. I put up some old
vac-formed 1/24th slot bodies on Ebay, hopefully they'll fetch some good
$'s for me. Also some tractor decals for a John Deere Model 50 tricycle
type. I have to pay for all the stuff I buy somehow! So for now, I'm done
buying on Ebay, and will concentrate on selling stuff that I have sitting
around I've been meaning to get to.
Hope everyone is doing well, the Lists ( Gremlin AND Pacer ) have been
awfully quiet of late. Isn't anyone doing anything interesting?! AMC ya!

Jerry