New TV series, AMC Spirit.

There is a new show coming out that has an AMC Spirit in it but I am
not quite sure of the title. Has anyone seen the preview for this TV
show so that excited AMC Gremlin/Spirit owners can tune in and
marvel.
The preview showed the Spirit bouncing like a lowrider. Very
interesting. No doubt they will be making fun of the car but we're
all
Gremlin lovers and we should definitely be used to that by now.
Paul